What happened

UnrealUO player discussion board. Arrange in-game meetings, trading, or other UO related events.
Qex Yario

What happened

Postby Qex Yario » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:24 am

What happened?

I've been gone for about 8 months. My skills are lowered, I had two large boats, in the bank along with 10k on one player 20k on another. rune books. My villa is gone and the villa deed I had. a friend gave me the deed.

my characters show to be 346 days old. did we have a time wrap or reset?

I announced that I would be away and was told that my account would remain as is. I have not checked my stables cause I don't have the gold to re-stable.

plus where is everyone? I have a couple of friends that are coming and I was hoping to be able to help them out.

is this shard inactive? I hope not. just asking cause I don't want to start putting time into this and getting my friends on here if it's just gonna fade away.

also did the forums change? I had to re-register.

Qex Yario

Re: What happened

Postby Qex Yario » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:27 am

Ok I just read, the post about the forum change. this set-up looks alot nicer. what about my houses, skills, and resources?

leaf nut

Postby leaf nut » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:30 pm

i have all of my stuff... and im 600 sumthing days old.. i donno i havnt played the shard in a bout that same amount of time and nothing has dissappeared from my account... house could be because it decayed...

AdminDupre

Postby AdminDupre » Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:09 pm

Items on established characters, in bank boxes, or pets in stables (or being ridden) will never vanish. Boats and houses do decay.

Periodically an account cleanup is performed which will remove the following accounts:
  • Accounts older than 30 days since last login with up to 1 character with under 170 skill points.
  • Accounts older than 90 days since last login with less than 250 total skill points.
  • Accounts older than 180 days since last login with less than 400 total skill points.
Accounts with characters having more than 98 skill points in one skill are not removed.

This is done to weed out old undeveloped accounts, especially the ones where people login but don't even create a character.

Return to “UO Discussion”