Is there going to be any policy changes in regards to...

UnrealUO player discussion board. Arrange in-game meetings, trading, or other UO related events.
Eastwood

Is there going to be any policy changes in regards to...

Postby Eastwood » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:46 pm

Multi accounts
Macroing

Cant think of anything else that really bugs me hehe.

I like multiple accounts because it allows to play more efficiently, do some macroing on one while adventuring with another.

Its your shard so you can set your policies how you want, but I am asking as a player who would love to see these changes.

AdminDupre

Re: Is there going to be any policy changes in regards to...

Postby AdminDupre » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:55 pm

We are not enforcing the multiple account policy, but please don't go crazy with two dozen accounts all logged in and macroing. As for the unattended macroing itself, that policy is unchanged. We don't hold it against you, but you can be temporarily jailed for it. This is on a per-character basis only mind you, so another character can still log in while one is jailed on the same account. Unattended macroing always held risks on OSI shards and it was something one had to try to avoid being caught doing. We won't ban you or hold a grudge for it here, however.

Eastwood

Postby Eastwood » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:37 pm

I promise I wont be going nuts with the accounts, that's fair! Thanks.

When/If I end up in jail, how do I know how long I have to be there? Is it something where I have to keep that character logged on to wait off those hours, or is there a command to determine my time left in incarceration?

AdminDupre

Postby AdminDupre » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:57 am

A message will show to inform you of your options.
The jail time is not dependent on the character being logged in.

Return to “UO Discussion”