Small Bugs - Real Estate Broker

Report and discuss bugs here.
Sarim

Small Bugs - Real Estate Broker

Postby Sarim » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:11 pm

Hi!

Great shard!

Few small bugs I noticed.
  • House Placement Tool is priced at 55,000 GP. Not sure what the price should be, but something nominal seems appropriate.
  • Real Estate Broker in Papua (and possibly elsewhere?) doesn't sell House Deeds. Is this by design? :?:

AdminDupre

Re: Small Bugs - Real Estate Broker

Postby AdminDupre » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:52 am

While we did add customized housing, it is very expensive, starting with the tool and continuing with the cost for a plot and modifications. This is by design, as the classic shard only had the pre-designed buildings.

As for the real estate brokers, I'll check in on him. Methinks he is just lazy and not doing his job. You know how some of them can be.

AdminDupre

Postby AdminDupre » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:55 am

I was not thinking...no, that is normal for a real estate broker to not sell house deeds. They buy deeds. It is the architect you're looking for.

Sarim

Postby Sarim » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:19 am

Got it.

Didn't realize the house placement tool was used for those custom homes. I thought it was that item that showed you a ghost of a property's footprint for placement purposes. I think they introduced that item right around UO:R when vacant land became scarce, but I can't recall what it was called.

Anyways, thanks as always!

Return to “UO Bug Reports”